Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Houser Home

I don't know about you, but laundry and dishes pile up at our house quickly. We have the 2 girls 100 percent of the time and share 50/50 time with the 3 boys, so our home pretty much stays a disaster area. With that being said,  I've been thinking about how I can provide a responsibility/chore list that is also a cute display - I think I have found it.



You can use chalkboard paint on anything you would like to get this look. I didn't use it here, but this is chalkboard so it makes it super easy to change who does what on a weekly basis, then I just added it to a cookbook holder that I had. I put the picture above that just says "Houser Home" so that you can see how it would look if you just wanted blank space to put whatever you want for the day or week (quotes, dinner, etc.) As always, I used my silhouette cameo to cut out the shapes and letters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment