Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Cupcake Box

I tweaked one of the cupcake boxes a little bit to make a gift for the teachers at school. I liked how it turned out, but in the end...probably should have just gone with straight orange for color since it is borderline looking devilish. Anyways, here it is!



The idea is to add either candy, cookies, or a pumpkin bread muffin inside. These are great inexpensive ways to show your children's teachers that you are thankful for taking care of them. Here's the how-to:




All the pieces were cut using the silhouette cameo. 



I then used glue dots to glue down the pieces together. I used a sandwich bag that I cut for the front opening, but you could use anything you want (even the plastic wrap from sliced cheese I suppose). 


Fold it all up and insert the cupcake holder - or leave it out depending on what you are putting in there. 


Here's the back of the box. If you like the idea of having the inside be a surprise, then leave the face off and just use it as a cute little box! 






No comments:

Post a Comment