Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cupcake To Go

This is a real fun project! If you have any parties coming up and you want to go all out...these are the things to do. First, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the design that I found on their online store.

After they cut out you just pull them off and this is what they look like. 




Take the pieces and fold to shape the box. 



Take a glue stick or glue of your choice. I used those little glue dots and glue together where the pieces fit. Then I took a sandwich bag and cut it and inserted it where the window box is. I'm sure there is something else you could use, but this is what I had...so I utilized it. 


Here it is! That's a muffin...not a cupcake - but you get the idea. When I noticed that the picture was blurry...I had already eaten the muffin :-/

Happy Cupcake Boxing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment