Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pajama fight??

This morning I got online to order Christmas pajamas that were being posted at 9am. OH MY GOSH! It literally gave me anxiety. These things were selling like hot cakes and my computer kept freezing up or wouldn't put the pajamas in my cart. Who would have thought that you would have to fight to get pajamas??



I was able to finally get 2 red striped ones, 1 green stripe, and 1 red polka dot. They are now completely sold out. It didn't take long either...I could see as I was completing my order it said "only 5 left in stock"...it was actually counting down WHILE they were in my cart. Phew...that was close. ;)

**I'm going to use some wonderful heat adhesive vinyl on a couple of these and embroider on the others. My delivery date is set for November 30th, so it will be a while before I'm able to post these. 

On another note...notice I haven't updated recently. That's because I have projects in the works that are in need of my sketch pens that I ordered. I will post as soon as I'm finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment