Thursday, November 21, 2013

Personalized Wrapping Paper

You can buy personalized wrapping paper...which is obviously really cute, but the wrapping paper gets torn to shreds with in a matter of minutes and has cost you a lot of money. I love the thought of having my own recipe on my wrapping paper, or my name, whatever I want...so I made my own. I used the sketch pens that I finally got in the mail and created this. I'm going to do some other designs and add tags, but I couldn't wait to show y'all!
 
 

To complete this project I bought the postal wrapping paper. It is 30 inches wide, which is obviously too big for your machine...so you need to cut it. You can make the width 24 inches and then fold the paper in half and send it through the machine on your mat. Change the color of the sketch pens as many times as you like, but remember to select no cut when you are wanting an object a different color. If you have any questions - let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment