Thursday, November 7, 2013

Comfort and Joy


You can never have enough pillows. Tomorrow I plan on making this one and am allowing you all to see it prior to my starting it so that you may work along with me! It only makes sense to put the word "comfort" on a pillow...and considering the time of year, "Joy" is also necessary. The materials you need:

silhouette cameo
vinyl adhesive (or the fabric ink kit)
Fabric ink 
Fabric (buy 1 yard and that will do it if you want the pillow the same color all around)
transfer tape
sponge

For the font, I am using Magnolia Light from Dafont. Magnolia is really beautiful, but it is difficult to read and might be even more difficult to transfer. The pillow ends up being 14x28 so size your font accordingly. Mine is about 8x20. Follow the tutorial under Jingle Bells for more information on how to create your pillow. I would love to see your finished work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment