Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lodge Wreath...and an update

I finally posted the update to the winter wreath below...which actually became the "baby shower wreath" and that's why there was a delay in posting it. If you didn't get a chance to see the post - here is the finished product:


My newest wreath project, the Lodge Wreath, is not quite done yet...but I wanted to go ahead and show y'all because...well...I want to. It is the same technique as the previous wreath except I used wired ribbon. 


I need to add more ribbon around in some areas and then I just might stick a big fat H on there somewhere...or maybe a deer. We shall see. If you have been looking at those extra pricey wreaths you may even have your own idea...like adding a full body deer going directly across the wreath. ;)

Happy Holidays everyone...it's my favorite time of the year. (I've already got my mantel finished and one of my trees up...my friend sent me this: 


....yikes.)



No comments:

Post a Comment